Now open again and following government guidelines:
- Masks must be worn by everyone entering the shop and must also be kept on during the haircut.
- Antibacterial hand wash will be provided on arrival.
- Only those having haircuts will be allowed to come into the shop unless bringing a child in – we ask you to only bring one child in at a time. We only have a small shop so to follow the guidelines set we will only have four waiting chairs – this is so we can keep to the social distancing rules for our safety and yours.
- We will be disinfecting the chairs, surfaces and equipment before and after every haircut. Equipment will be cleaned with Barbercide which is a strong industry disinfectant.
- We will be accepting cards and cash payments.
Oliveri Barber's shop. Chipping Norton's longest-established business, operating from the same premises.
- Monday: 08:30 - 17:00
- Tuesday: 08:30 - 17:00
- Wednesday: 08:30 - 19:00
- Thursday Closed
- Friday: 08:30 - 5:30
- Saturday: 07:30 - 13:00
- Sunday: Closed
4 Market St
Photos Credit: Roger Huyton - rogerhuyton.com